Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Need help with the Alert (2 merged by MC) (Oracle Form 6i, XP)
Need help with the Alert (2 merged by MC) [message #596390] Sun, 22 September 2013 07:57 Go to next message
dark_prince
I have created a form which contain alert and control block with test item as 'Name' and push button as 'Show Name'.
After inserting the name in text item 'Jack' and clicking the push button it displays the alert message: 'Your name is Jack'.
But I want to display that name in bold letter like this: 'Your name is Jack'. Please tell me how to do this....
I have also uploaded a sample form of this.
Re: Need help with the Alert [message #596391 is a reply to message #596390] Sun, 22 September 2013 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
Oracle Forms 10g Forms Look and Feel

Making Data Bold

Regards,
Lalit
Need help with the Alert [message #596392 is a reply to message #596390] Sun, 22 September 2013 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dark_prince
I have created a form which contain alert and control block with test item as 'Name' and push button as 'Show Name'.
After inserting the name in text item 'Jack' and clicking the push button it displays the alert message: 'Your name is Jack'.
But I want to display that name in bold letter like this: 'Your name is Jack'. Please tell me how to do this....
I have also uploaded a sample form of this.
Re: Need help with the Alert [message #596396 is a reply to message #596391] Sun, 22 September 2013 08:39 Go to previous message
dark_prince
Thanks for the help. But can u please tell me another way or something as I really don't know how to use java. Please check my attachment Lalit.
Previous Topic: java class import in oracle forms
Next Topic: How To Run Forms 6i from Server without Runtime Installation on Client Pc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 12:08:27 CDT 2024